- put the gearbox in neutral ( yellow button with N indication )
- onboard radio ( red button with TALK indication )
- Safety car deployed indication
- Drink button to activate refreshing liquid flow to driver’s mouth to prevent him from hydration
- The red button “PIT” is to apply the speed limiter in the pit lane
- Front wing angle attack adjustment
- REV button to engage reverse gear . There are several checks to prevent an accidental press off this button on track
- Differential control at corner entry
- Differential control at corner middle and exit
- Modifies the clutch bite point
- RPM knob , controls engine revs
- REV/MIX knob sets different engine mappings controlling fuel usage and power output
Lotus T127 has quite simple triangular shaped bargeboards with their rear part to be connected directly onto the floor turning vanes . Bargeboards play a key role on managing the airflow to the radiators and around the sidepod bottoms but have less influence on under floor aero efficiency .
Zero keel configuration with upper and lower wishbones made of carbon , dampers by Penske , actuated by pushrods . The steering axis is placed in front of the upper wishbone to reduce drag.
Lotus wing for sure differs from other new teams front wing designs not only in complexity but also in elegance and … sponsorship . It is mainly divided into two sections , the three outer flaps and the inner double smaller flaps separated from the previous mentioned via a vertical fence . The inner double profiled section causes less air turbulence and thus improved quality of airflow towards the car underbody while the additional double profiled cascade winglets provide the needed amount of downforce to preserve enough front grip . The outer little endplate fence divert airflow away from the wheel profile to reduce drag .